Impeachments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
View user profile

One Last Time All-Americans Petition Empty One Last Time All-Americans Petition

Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:26 am
Hello everyone,

After watching the One Last Time tournament, I was left with a bitter taste in my mouth. These graduating seniors excelled in a national online platform. They were awarded - and some, placing in the top teams - competing against nationals caliber competitors. I think these students are deserving of the All-American title. After seeing some interest in the idea on MTC, I've created a petition. This petition asks AMTA to grant All-American status to OLT award winners and those who advanced to the final round. This request would provide All-Americans to students in the same way these awards are distributed at the national championship.

Many students who would have earned All-Americans expectedly excelled at One Last Time. The list includes Matt Besman, Sonali Mehta, Dan Peale, Anna Defendiefer, and many more. We have rooted for these seniors for the past four years. We have watched them compete, learned from their methods, and admired their dedication to this organization. These seniors deserve All-American recognition for their accomplishments on the national stage.

Sign the petition here:

http://chng.it/vx5CsZ5T
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum