Impeachments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
View user profile

When are regionals assignments getting posted? Empty When are regionals assignments getting posted?

Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:36 pm
Usually regionals assignments are to be posted the day before thanksgiving. I haven’t seen anything updated on the website yet or any communication from AMTA regarding regionals. Does anyone have any insider info on regionals assignments this year. Give me regionals assignments or give me death!
View user profile

When are regionals assignments getting posted? Empty Re: When are regionals assignments getting posted?

Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:46 pm
According to the guidance AMTA released at the start of the year, they will release Weekend assignments -- i.e. what weeks schools will be competing -- by tomorrow. Regional assignments themselves will not come until sometime between January 15 and January 31.
happygolucky
View user profile

When are regionals assignments getting posted? Empty Re: When are regionals assignments getting posted?

Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:49 pm
TheRealMockProdigy wrote:According to the guidance AMTA released at the start of the year, they will release Weekend assignments -- i.e. what weeks schools will be competing -- by tomorrow. Regional assignments themselves will not come until sometime between January 15 and January 31.

Can you link this? I'm not familiar with it. Thanks!
View user profile

Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:57 pm

happygolucky likes this post

happygolucky
View user profile

Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:25 pm
Does anyone have any insight as to why AMTA is doing this so differently this time around? Is it to allow flexibility around region locking? I ask because I'm not aware of any time previously where AMTA has merely announced the dates each team should hold for regionals without announcing actual regional assignments, though I have not been around long enough to know if they have done so in the past.
View user profile

Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:35 pm
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum