Impeachments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
View user profile

Temple Law Open House Zoom TOMORROW!  Empty Temple Law Open House Zoom TOMORROW!

Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:02 pm
I’m a newbie here but I hear this is the place to be for all things mock trial!

Let me intro myself.  I’m the Director of Trial Advocacy at Temple Law. I got this gig about a year ago.  Before that, I had the honor of being the Associate Director of Trial Advocacy at American for about 10 years.  

I am a trial lawyer through and through.  Still try as many cases as I can get my hands on through my own firm of Fairlie & Lippy.  I figure I can’t teach trial lawyering skills if I don’t practice what I preach, am I right?

I’d love to meet any of you tomorrow (Tuesday November 9th) at 1 pm EST. I’m gonna hop on an informal zoom with some of my colleagues and some of our current Temple Trial Team students.   Join us! Just make sure you pre-register at the link below! If you can’t make it, don’t worry.  We will record it.  And you can ALWAYS reach out to me at elippy@temple.edu.

https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAkceGtqzkjHdFhNoyTX1T3mzAoYME_CEhb?fbclid=IwAR0HdIuyTvzAE9sMRDyUW43X1-nQALmvy4IwiMGduFFFoZGgtOzeigDSN-c

mbodiford and Mich142 like this post

View user profile

Temple Law Open House Zoom TOMORROW!  Empty Re: Temple Law Open House Zoom TOMORROW!

Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:14 pm
Temple is the #1 ranked law school for trial advocacy

ELippy likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum