Impeachments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bengarmoe

The Mock Review announcement and Episode 68 Empty The Mock Review announcement and Episode 68

Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:19 am
Hi all!

Episode 68 of The Mock Review is live this morning. Most of the episode focuses on the upcoming AMTA Board of Directors meeting (Drew and I discussed all the proposed invention motions for over 90 minutes), but the first part highlights an important announcement: we are launching a Patreon! You can find it at Patreon.com/themockreview.

I want to be very clear about why we’re doing this: our goal is to hire an editor, which will allow us to move to a regular recording schedule (every other week starting this fall) and will make sure we can provide more consistent content. I know I haven’t always been great about getting episodes edited and released during the busiest times of year, and I really want to get better about that as we try to sustain our show for the future. This will allow us to hire someone to edit the shows once we record them.

We don’t make any money from this show, and that will never change. Over the last four years, we’ve spent a lot of our own money on software and equipment, and our goal is just to break even once we hire an editor. We’re asking for community support so we can do that and avoid things like adding ads to the show.

You can join the Patreon for free by clicking the “follow” button, or you can choose one of two paid tiers: $2 or $5. All three options give you access to our Discord, and the paid tiers have some small additional benefits. If you have any questions, please email us at TheMockReview@gmail.com or send me a direct message here and I'll be happy to chat with you.  

Thank you for your support - and we hope you listen to all of the episode that we released today! The majority of the episode covers the AMTA Board Meeting and goes through all of the invention of fact motions that have been proposed and will be discussed this weekend at the board meeting.

pdarty likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum