Impeachments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
IDon'tDoExperts

UCLA Mock Trial Summer Institute Empty UCLA Mock Trial Summer Institute

Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:09 pm
Hey y'all,
I'm a competitor at UCLA Mock and I thought I'd post this application here for anyone interested. Over summer, UCLA Mock hosts the Mock Trial Institute. It's a week long camp that teaches high schoolers how to do mock trial. This year, we are planning on hosting two sessions: a virtual session from July 9th-July 15th and a live session on UCLA's campus from July 16th-July 23rd. We are looking for Mockers who are willing to come be a counselor! The camp is an awesome opportunity to raise the next generation of mockers, meet other people from the community, and explore LA if you come to the live session. Counselors will receive a stipend and if you are selected to come work at the live session, your room and meals are on us (which is a plus because UCLA dining is amazing). You don't have to be a counselor for both sessions, the form will let you select which ones you are interested. Even if you aren't certain, I'd recommend filling out an application because it isn't binding! If you have any questions about the camp, what your job would entail, or any of the logistics feel free to reply in this thread or email me at drewashlock2002@gmail.com. We look forward to seeing y'all's applications!

https://forms.gle/AUWrwjouXy34Mx7d7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum