Impeachments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ppasquarello

WatchMock  Empty WatchMock

Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:13 pm
Hi everyone,

My name is Phil Pasquarello.  I'm an AMTA alum, the Trial Competition Director at Drexel Kline Law, and one of the co-hosts of Trial by Combat.  I'm starting a new series called WatchMock, where I watch some of the best performances on the high school, college, and law school circuits with the individuals who were involved.  Our first episode debuts this Wednesday at 10:30 AM on the Trial by Combat YouTube page.  Bennett Demsky and I watched his cross examination in the final round of Trial by Combat 2021.  We think you'll enjoy it.  If you have any suggestions for performances you want us to watch on the show or guests to have on, please reply.

Phil

101scope likes this post

Ppasquarello

WatchMock  Empty Re: WatchMock

Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:02 am
The next episode of Watch featuring Audrey Shepard is on the Trial by Combat YouTube channel and below.  We watch Audrey's cross examination in her fourth preliminary round at TBC.  If you haven't seen episode 1 with Bennett Demsky, I am including that link below as well.

Ppasquarello

Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:23 am
Newest episode posted featuring Kynzie Clark. We watch her performance in the 2021 NCT Final Round, discuss Yale's six straight appearances in NCT final rounds, and her secret to an effective character witness.

We welcome any suggestions for future guests / performances to watch. Reply on this thread or private message me!

Ppasquarello

Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:47 pm
Our September 2021 episode of WatchMock is posted on YouTube.  For this episode, I was joined by Enrico Trevisani of the UCLA Law to watch his closing argument from the Championship Round of the 2020 Summit Cup national mock trial tournament.  We discuss Enrico's historic 2020-2021 season, the importance of pacing, and the Trevisani Tax.

Ppasquarello

Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:20 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
The October 2021 episode of WatchMock has just dropped. I was joined by Abby Branham of Florida State and Tamara Joseph and Clay Owens of Ohio State to Watch their 2021 ORCS round. They discuss their programs' recent successes, Abby's room shaking moment on cross, and Tamara's ... just watch the episode.

Ppasquarello

Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:41 pm
The November 2021 WatchMock episode featuring Seva Castleberry, Sonali Mehta and Eric Roytman of Duke Mock Trial is available at this link. We Watch Duke's opening statements from Trial by Combat 2020 and 2021. We discuss Eric's coup to take over the program, the problem with teams who read, and the future of Duke Mock Trial. Hope you like it!

Ppasquarello

Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:00 am
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
The Thanksgiving 2021 episode of WatchMock featuring William Mueller and Connor Wright is available at the link below. We watch the Gladiator 2021 final round and discuss whether this was a grudge match, what it's like to compete in a big round with your entire family in the house, and who would win in a one-on-one mock trial round: Spencer Wright or Matthew Wright?

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum