Impeachments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
captainbowtie
captainbowtie

Judge Assignment Spreadsheet Empty Judge Assignment Spreadsheet

Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:10 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
For online tournaments last year, AMTA gave AMTA Representatives a Google Sheet that allowed us to easily check-in judges, assign them to rounds, and see if those assignments had conflicts. While I don't see a copy available on AMTA's website, I wanted to use it for the invitationals I am running this year, so I developed my own, trying to mimic the features AMTA's had. I've finished initial work on it, and am sharing here, in the hope that others may find it useful. I have purposefully left all of the columns with the logic unhidden to make it easier to see how it works. If anyone has any suggestions for improvements (or bugs I've missed in my limited testing) please let me know!

Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JtZw8oaPvKJ3p4NrHlh9oy58zmVKe5P3KJ-KK1LdnHg/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited by captainbowtie on Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Apparently deleted the template at some point in the last year. Recreated template and updated link accordingly.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum