Impeachments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Doobs

2021-22 TPR based on Summer Meeting Proposal (For Board Consideration) Empty 2021-22 TPR based on Summer Meeting Proposal (For Board Consideration)

Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:01 pm
On the agenda for this year's summer meeting, there is a motion to take into account the 2020 season's ORCS using a number of factors (it is TAB-02, replacement of rule 6.11 on page 12 of the agenda for reference). I made some quick edits to the TPR I created after Nats a few months ago using the criteria laid out in the proposal. I'm certain that I made some mistakes on this sheet so please feel free to point them out and I will try to make timely fixes.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSxHkAccmCVIXnwg-hi26ROKNmlpzUrGH8fS8AM5L1pGY-AZNdkyfss7paofdXhPQ/pubhtml

For what it's worth, I'm 100% in favor of this proposal. I believe it will allow teams who competed and earned ballots at ORCS in 2020 but not '21 or '19's ORCS can get some credit for their hard work. Aside from those teams, the movement of teams across the board appears to be minimal from the sheet I made a few months ago (which is still active; you can view my old post for comparison.) I think we all understand that no solution to this TPR problem can be perfect, but I think Mr. Woodward's motion is the closest we'll get to being fully representative of team success.

If the proposer hadn't made a copy like this already (which I'm sure that he probably did), I hope somebody from the board sees this sheet before their meeting and is able to share it when the proposal is discussed.
bengarmoe

2021-22 TPR based on Summer Meeting Proposal (For Board Consideration) Empty Re: 2021-22 TPR based on Summer Meeting Proposal (For Board Consideration)

Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:36 pm
Just so everyone is updated, the Board passed this motion at the meeting today. This looks slightly different from the sheet I saw at the meeting (it had Duke at 5 and UCLA at 6, for example) but generally this is what TPR will look like next year. (And to be clear, that's not an official AMTA message; I'm not on the board. Just passing along what happened.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum